To the Editor:
Most Lee County administrative operations will be closed Thursday, Nov. 25 and Friday, Nov. 26 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Other schedules will be adjusted.
The adjustments include:
• Thursday, Nov. 25: All county facilities are closed and no garbage, yard waste or recycling will be collected. Collections will be delayed by one day for the remainder of the week.
• Friday, Nov. 26: Thursday collections will be picked up. The Waste-to-Energy Facility in Buckingham will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to accept waste. All other Solid Waste facilities will be closed.
• Saturday, Nov. 27: Friday collections will be picked up. The Buckingham facility will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to accept waste. All other solid waste facilities will be closed.
Parks & Recreation
•Thursday, Nov. 25, Friday, Nov. 26, and through the holiday weekend: Beaches, boat ramps, parks and preserves will be open.
• Administration offices, pools and recreation centers are closed Thursday, Nov. 25, and Friday, Nov. 26. Recreation centers and pools resume normal operating hours • • Saturday, Nov. 27. Administration offices resume normal operating hours Monday, Nov. 29.
• Thursday, Nov. 25, and Friday, Nov. 26: All libraries will be closed. The online library is available at leegov.com/library.
• Saturday, Nov. 27: Normal library hours resume.
Betsy Clayton APR/CPRC
Lee County Government