Skip to main content

Community

Hank Wright Auction benefits Health Clinic

November 17, 2023
The 29th annual Hank Wright Auction to benefit the Boca Grande Health Clinic was held on Monday, Nov. 13. Over 200 guests joined in on the fun at The Gasparilla Inn Beach Club and bid merrily duri…

Are you a Florida voter? Make sure to make your voting preference changes sooner than later

November 17, 2023
If you are a Florida resident and plan on voting in Lee County in the next election, now is the time to update your voting preferences. According to Tommy Doyle, Lee County Supervisor of Elections…

Boca Bargains back open for season November 25

November 17, 2023
The Boca Grande Woman’s Club is pleased to announce the reopening of Boca Bargains on Saturday, Nov. 25, from 9 a.m. to noon. The store will be open every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9 a.m…

Recipes: Traditional family Thanksgiving favorites from Chef Spain

November 17, 2023
With Thanksgiving right around the corner I started looking at some recipes that have been given to me. I stumbled across a recipe that I made for Thanksgiving back in 2020. The recipe is from…

William Mostert to speak at St. Andrew’s on Sunday

November 17, 2023
Bringing a message of love and hope, the Rt. Rev. William Mostert will be the guest preacher at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church this weekend on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Bishop William recently retire…

Trumpeter visit jazzes up Lemon Bay’s orchestra program

November 17, 2023
Trumpeter Rex Richardson, who has played with many of the greats of jazz, gave students at Lemon Bay High School lessons in music, and life, at a Friday seminar sponsored by the Punta Gorda Sympho…

Fun After 5: Englewood Chamber at WENG

November 17, 2023
p22-2Download

Island School Turtle Trot

November 17, 2023
p26-4Download

EDUCATE BOCA GOLF TOURNEY 2023

November 9, 2023
p13Download

Hank Wright auction to feature Sam Hobbs art 

November 9, 2023
The Boca Grande Health Clinic Foundation is honored to receive a beautiful one-of-a-kind shell mirror from local artist Samuel Hobbs to be auctioned off at the 29th annual Hank Wright Live Auction…