The deadline to register to vote in Charlotte County and Lee County for the November 8, 2016 general election is Tuesday, October 11. Individuals not registered to vote in the state of Florida, must submit a completed voter registration application prior to the deadline.
Lee County residents can find a Florida voter registration application on lee.vote, or they may register to vote in person Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. at any one of the four locations:
- Main Office – Constitutional Complex, 2480 Thompson St. 3rd Floor, Fort Myers
- Bonita Springs Branch Office – Bonita Commons, 25987 S. Tamiami Trail #105, Bonita Springs
- Cape Coral Branch Office – Lee County Government Center, 1039 SE 9th Ave., Cape Coral
- Election Center – 13180 S. Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers (behind Robb & Stucky).
Charlotte County residents can find a Florida voter registration application on charlottevotes.com or pick one up at the following locations:
- San Casa Supervisor of Elections Office – West County Administration Center, 6868 San Casa Drive, Englewood
- Mid-County Regional Library , 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd., Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda Supervisor of Elections Office – Historic Courthouse, 226 Taylor Street, Punta Gorda.
For more information about elections, candidates, voter registration, early voting, vote-by-mail requests, precinct locations, poll workers and outreach events, visit lee.vote or charlottevotes.com.