The Lee County Tax Collector’s Office will offer community education seminars this fall, focusing on property taxes, driver licenses, vehicle registration and concealed weapons services. Join Tax Collector, Larry Hart, and hear from agency experts who will offer information and answer questions.
Six sessions will be offered at library locations across Lee County. Learn about your property tax bill including taxing authorizes and non-ad valorem taxes. Get the checklist and ask about required documents for Florida driver licenses. Find out about Florida insurance requirements and when to surrender a license plate. Find out about new services offered, including concealed weapons applications and renewals.
• Friday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., South County Regional Library, 21100 Three Oaks Pkwy
- Thursday, Sept. 24, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Fort Myers Regional Library, 2450 First Street
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., East County Regional Library, 881 Gunnery Road N.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 noon to 1:30 p.m., Bonita Springs Public Library, 26876 Pine Ave.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Lakes Regional Library, 15290 Bass Rd.
- Monday, Nov. 16, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Cape Coral Library, 921 SW 39th Terrace
Director of Administration and Community Relations