I’ve always been jealous of those who can magically transform a blank canvas or paper into an image that actually resembles something artistic and beautiful.
Whether it’s our awe inspiring sunsets, blush pink early evening clouds, stunningly vibrant Bougainvillea or the shells that wash up on our beaches. There are so many vistas, images and faces that beg to be captured through art.
If you need a little instruction to get you creating something, there are several groups, clubs and classes that can get you going in the right direction.
Our Boca Grande Art Alliance has been fostering creative islanders for 25 years and has done a fabulous job promoting the visual arts in Boca Grande.
The Art Alliance does many things for us; it provides opportunities for local artists to exhibit their work, brings artists and teachers to the island, funds college scholarships for young artists, increases our educational programs and partners with island organizations to provide art lectures, classes and programs to the community.If you are thinking about getting a little more creative, stop by the Art Alliance this Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for their Artist Demonstration Day. It will be a ‘sampler' of local artists at work showing the processes and techniques they will be teaching this season. Registration forms to sign up for courses and workshops will be available, as well as refreshments.
If photography is your passion the Boca Grande Camera Club has monthly meetings and loves to see new faces. Their next meeting will be on Tuesday, January 17 at 11 a.m. in the Women’s Club Room. They have an upcoming photography show on Saturday and Sunday, January 28 and 29. The hours on Saturday will be from 9 a.m. through 4 p.m. and from 10 a.m. through 4 p.m. on Sunday. The opening reception will be Friday, January, 27 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the Boca Grande Art Alliance.
If you are inspired to create your own artwork, there are a few locations on island where you can purchase art supplies.
Finishing Touch Custom Framing in the North Village, carries oil and acrylic paints, brushes, sketch pads, canvas boards, palette knives and more. Special orders can be placed on most supplies. Hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-8156.
Ruhama’s • Books in the Sand, Inc. has a fun selection of watercolor supplies such as paints, watercolor postcards and pencils. They have regular and watercolor sketch pads in smaller sizes so you can create wherever you are inspired. You will also find needlepoint supplies and great pens for addressing invitations and calligraphy.
If creating art isn’t your forte, but you do enjoy and appreciate great art, there are several galleries on the island that can assist you in covering every wall in your home.
Hughes Gallery has been showcasing the art of award-winning artists for over a decade. Pieces are done in oils, pastels, tempera and watercolors. 964-4273.
Smart Studio features amazing artwork by local artist Wini Smart and daughter Gail Cleveland. Their works are done in oils, watercolors and acrylics. Prints and originals are available. 964-0519. Serendipity Gallery has an extensive collection of small and large pieces from local and regional artists. The works are done in oils, watercolors, photography and mixed media. 964-2166.
In other news ... • Fugate’s will have the newest colors of Vera Bradley’s newest bags. The new spring color release date is Thursday, January 19. Come see the fun styles. The first 30 customers will receive a free gift with a $25 purchase and will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift certificate at Fugate’s.
• Hudson’s Grocery is having a fundraiser for Boca Grande’s Relay for Life on Sunday, January 29. They’re having a BBQ, with pulled pork sandwiches and traditional sides in the park adjacent to the store. Hours will be 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Donations are appreciated. Other upcoming events will be a bake sale on Sunday, February 12 and a Fish Fry on Sunday, February 19.
• Newlin’s Mainely Gourmet is extending their hours of operation. They are now open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-2985.
• Special Effects of Boca Grande is having a Red Ribbon 50 percent off sale on sweaters and other clothing going on now through January 14th.
• The Sun Porch is having a 50 to 70 percent off sale. Sale items include Nic + Zoe, select Connie Roberson and Krazy Larry. Mariposa items are aso 25 percent off. Hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open this Sunday from 11 a.m to 4 p.m. 964-2567.
Upcoming Trunk Shows ... • Banyan Street Trunk Shows will be hosting a trunk show in the Crowinshield Community House on Thursday, January 19 and Friday, January 20 fro 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both days. The featured vendors will be Asiatica, Ginny’s Orchids, Kate Hank Designs, Romantic Room, Savannah Shoe Co., and Trillion.
• The Gasparilla Inn & Club will be hosting a trunk show in the Garden Room featuring Marg of Pepper Pike and Anita Ford Silks. The show will run Friday, January 20 through Sunday, January 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Live music ... • On Saturday, January 14, the North Village Tiki Bar will have the band “Just Us” playing from to 2 to 5 p.m. The Tiki Bar features an array of sandwiches, mediterranean specialties, and grilled items. Food is served from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (941) 249-3168.
• On Saturday, January 14, South Beach Bar & Grille will have the Boca Bande playing after dinner. 964-0765.
How charming ... • Remember those special milestones in Boca Grande? Fugate’s is offering a free 2012 Brighton charm when you purchase $50 of Brighton charms.
Modified hours for New Years ...• 3rd Street Cafe will be open on Saturday, Dec. 31 for breakfast and lunch only and on Sunday, Jan. 1, they will be open for brunch. 964-0155.• Dolphin Cove/Pink Pony will be closing a around 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 31. 964-0109.
• Eagle Grille at the Boca Grande Marina is extending their hours of operation for the holidays. They will be open for lunch and dinner upstairs Tuesday through Sunday this coming week. Lunch will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner will be available from 5:30 p.m. to closing. 964-8000.
• Gill’s Grocery & Deli in the North Village will be open on New Year’s Day for your shopping convenience. Forgot to pick up that integral ingredient? No fretting, they will be open from 8 a.m. until business slows down in the afternoon. 964-2506.
• Grapevine Gourmet & Gift Shop on Saturday, Dec. 31 they will be closing at 4 p.m. 964-0614.
• Hudson’s Grocery, on Saturday, Dec. 31, they will be open from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. 964-2621.
• Innlet at the Outlet will be closed on Sunday, Dec. 25. All other days they will be open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. 964-2294.
• Loose Caboose on Saturday, Dec. 31 will just be open for lunch service. 964-0440.
• The Temptation on Saturday, Dec. 31 is scheduling an additional late seating time at 10 p.m. Call for reservations. 964-2610.
• The Innlet at the Outlet is open daily for breakfast and lunch from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. 964-2294.• On Saturday, Jan. 7, North Village Tiki Bar & Grille, will be featuring the acoustic version of the Boca Bande from 7 to 9 p.m. The grille is open daily at 11 a.m. and features outside seating and a grilled item menu, beer, wine and liquor.
Fitness FacilitiesIf you are a member of any of the private clubs on the island; The Boca Grande Club, The Boca Bay Pass Club or The Gasparilla Inn & Club you can consult their activities’ schedules to see what classes and amenities are available for you to use. • If you are not a member of one of the local clubs, don’t fret, we have a beautifully equipped Fitness Center in the Boca Grande Community Center. They have free weights, nautilus equipment, elliptical trainers, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, treadmills, fitness balls and yoga mats. The best part about the fitness center is that it’s free and available to Boca Grande residents and employees of island businesses. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Before you begin to use the Fitness Center Facility, the Community Center asks that you fill out a brief form, which is available in their office.
• Lee County Parks and Recreation has a lighted soccer and softball field at the end of Wheeler Street. The ball park was constructed in 1979 and has been modified twice since then. Next to the ball park are two tennis courts that were built in 2007. The facilties are free to use and open to the public and operate daily from dawn to dusk.Group Classes• Banyan Tree Pilates and Yoga has a full schedule of group classes to get you more flexible, improve balance and improve muscle tone. They have classes in yoga, pilates and spinning. Call 964-4404 for a full list of group classes or see the website www.banyanstreetpilates.com. Individualized classes are also available.
• The Louise duPont Crowninshield House usually has several classes scheduled at various times during the season. Currently, there is a Zumba class being offered there on Fridays and Mondays at 9 a.m. Call (941) 391-0189 for information.
• Dennis Domres is teaching Tai Chi in the Boca Grande Community Center’s Woman’s Club Room. His 12-week program runs through April 3 and is on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. His class focuses on Yang style Tai Chi covering the first 13 movements. For more information call 964-2890.
Individualized Programs• Fitness Quest Physical Fitness is located in the Boca Grande Health Clinic Annex. Their role is to help patients regain independence and mobility after an injury, surgery, or significant recent change in their functional activity level. They have seven locations in our surrounding area but are here in the Annex seasonally from October to May. Call 964-2300 to tour the facility or help yourself get moving again.
• Park Avenue Massage & Bodywork can help you improve your circulation and flexibility with active, isolated stretching, detoxification and deep tissue massage. They can help you relieve your pain symptoms from chronic pain, MS, Parkinson’s, fibromyalgia, neck, foot, back, hand and wrist pain. They can also help you with herbal detoxifications and weight loss.Their licensed therapists can create an individualized program for you. Their office is wheelchair accessible and is located upstairs at 333 Park Avenue. 964-6433.
• Sadie Green’s Small Pleasures has special treasures not seen in big box stores, treasures that will become heirlooms for years to come.They have the perfect gifts for everyone on your list: Swarovski crystal earrings for young and old alike, plush silk pashmina wraps to keep her warm, and key chain compasses to keep him on the right path, just to name a few. They have butterfly wing jewels as well as pearls from the South Seas. Glowing copper earrings and bracelets, sterling silver keepsakes to numerous to name, and, of course, brilliant diamonds, emeralds, rubies and more in the estate and fine jewelry cases. Old mine cut diamonds sparkle next to one-of-a-kind creations to be wrapped up with a bow for the very special someone in your life ... or maybe just for you! 420 E. Railroad Ave. Open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment. 964-1100. Book signings ...• Ruhama’s • Books in the Sand Inc. will be hosting a book signing Friday and Saturday, Dec. 16 and 17 from 1 to 3 p.m. Author, agricultural and environmental lawyer Michael L. Martin, from Lakeland and local Boca Grande resident, Karen Snyder, A.K.A. Grandma Lipstick will be there signing their books. Karen will have her newest children’s Christmas book available.In addition, Dave Horton, will be in on Wednesday, Dec. 21 from 1 to 3 p.m. to sign his third cartoon book, Welcome to Florida. His work appears in several regional newspapers, including the Boca Beacon, and has been enthusiastically embraced by readers and fans across the entire Sunshine State. On Monday, Dec. 26 author, Carrie Salo, will be signing her novel, The Sounding from 1 to 3 p.m. 964-5800.
Wine Tasting ... • 3rd Street Cafe will be hosting a wine tasting and holiday open house on Monday, Dec. 19 at 4:30 p.m. All are invited to enjoy some spectacular wines and stay for a delicious dinner. Open on Saturday, Dec. 24 for breakfast and lunch, closed on Christmas Day. Open Saturday, Dec. 31 for breakfast and lunch and open just for brunch on Sunday, Jan. 1. 964-0155.
Sun Porch Sale ... • Looking for that unique gift for the hostess that has everything? Well, The Sun Porch is having a 25 percent off sale on all of their Mariposa serving pieces and home decor items. While you are there, check out their beautiful clothing items, home accessories and jewelry in their sale shop next to the store. 964-2567.
Always there when you need them ...• Gill’s Grocery & Deli in the North Village will be open on Christmas and New Year’s Day for your shopping convenience. Forgot to pick up that integral ingredient? No fretting, they will be open from 8 a.m. until business slows down in the afternoon. 964-2506.
Unique Christmas cards ...• The Boca Grande Historical Society announces a new line of Christmas cards by local artist Patti Middleton, sold exclusively through their gift shop and museum, 170 Park Ave. in the Historic Teacherage House. Stop in and browse their gift shop for a new selection of Atocha silver coin pendants and interesting books on the history of Gasparilla Island. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Thursday, and open Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Start there and discover our historic Boca Grande. 964-1600.
Just Jewelry • Barbara Anne’s Jewelery & Repair has beautiful charms, bracelets, necklaces, pins, and earrings done in gold, sterling silver, and even many costume pieces. Manny, the resident jeweler and creative genius, can even create a custom piece for your loved one. Go see their unusual Boca Grande cuff bracelet and necklace. Railroad Depot. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday. 964-1776. • Fine Things Jewelry located in the Theatre Building, has contemporary, bold and sophisticated pieces, which are very unusual and beautiful. Many pieces are hand-made and done in gold, and sterling silver with precious and semi-precious gem stones. Many costume jewelery pieces are available as well. Open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-2166.
• Sadie Green's Small Pleasures has treasures that will become heirlooms for years to come. They have many unique pieces, some with estate diamonds, some vintage and some modern. Designs in gold, sterling silver and other precious metals. Pieces in every price point and to fit any budget. 420 East Railroad Ave. Open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment. 964-1100. Ladies apparel and more jewelry • Antique Boutique in the Railroad Depot Plaza. No phone.• Aqua Boutique on Park Avenue. 964-2209. • Ariel LTD on the corner of Palm Avenue and 4th Street. 964-0480.• Boca Grande Marina Ships Store on Harbor Drive, just next to Miller’s Dockside. 964-2550.• Boca Grande Outfitters on Park Avenue. 964-0907.• Caribongo in the Railroad Plaza. 855-9077.• Fresh Produce on the corner of Park Avenue and 4th Street. 964-0800.• Fugate’s Patio Shop on the corner of Park Avenue and 4th Street. 964-2323.• Gasparilla Inn Shop just off of the main lobby inside The Gasparilla Inn & Club. 964-4581.• Holly’s Island Shop on Park Avenue. 964-2767.• Island Bike n’ Beach on Park Avenue. 964-0711.• Palm on Park on 4th Street between Palm and Park Avenue. 964-4448. • Special Effects of Boca Grande on Park Avenue. 964-0907.• Sun Porch in the Railroad Plaza. 964-2567.
Artwork and things for the home • Hughes Gallery on Park Avenue is celebrating over a decade of award-winning artists and investment quality fine art and artists-made wearable art jewelry. Beautiful pieces, large and small, done in oils, pastels, tempera and watercolors. 964-4273. • Smart Studio on Park Avenue has originals and prints created by Wini Smart and daughter Gail Cleveland created in oils, watercolors and acrylics. There are also stunning wood carvings, artistic jewelery pieces and unique home decor. Custom framing is available and is done in-house. 964-0519.
• Serendipity Gallery, located in the Theatre Building, features beautiful collections of small and large pieces from local and regional artists in oils, watercolors, photography and mixed media. Custom, on-site framing services are available. 964-2166. Entertaining Simplify her life by taking the initiative to pick up some gourmet cheeses, fresh flowers, prepared salads, soups and fine wines so that she will be ready to entertain when your guests arrive. Believe me ... life is better for all when the lady of the house is stress-free! Here are some suggestions: • Gill’s Grocery & Deli in the North Village. 964-2506. • Grapevine Gourmet & Gift Shop in the Theatre Building. 964-0614. • Hudson’s Grocery on Park Avenue. 964-2621. • Newlin’s Mainely Gourmet on the corner of Palm Avenue and 4th Street. 964-2985. • Native Gardens on the corner of Palm Avenue and 4th Street. 964-0007.
PamperingGift certificates at these local salons and fitness locations make really good presents! Your honey can schedule services like a massage, facial, hair cut, manicure or pedicure, receive fitness instruction, take an exercise class all at her leisure. She will enjoy the pampering and you come out smelling like a rose with very little effort on your part. • Banyan Tree Pilates & Yoga on E. Railroad, close to 3rd Street. 964-4404. • Courtyard Hair in the North Village Courtyard Shops. 964-2243. • James Griffith Salon at The Gasparilla Inn Beach Club. 964-4557. • Island Nails on the corner of Palm Avenue and 4th Street. 964-1313. • Island Style Hair & Nails in the Railroad Plaza. 964-0300. • The Spa at the Gasparilla Inn & Club in The Gasparilla Inn Beach Club. Available to overnight guests of the Inn and Inn Beach Club members. 964-4555.
Books and Travel If the woman in your life loves to travel or read or both, there are some fabulous local resources to assist you in making her travel fantasies or her quiet time more enjoyable. Let these vendors know your desires and they can make the arrangements or order the requested items. • Boca Grande Travel in the North Village. 964- 0200. • Ruhama’s • Books in the Sand Inc. on Park Avenue. 964-5800.
If your business has “new” news to share, contact Julianne at the Boca Beacon at 964-2995 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Books, puzzles, toys and more ...Barbara Anne’s Jewelery & Repair has beautiful, sparkling things that make both little and big girls smile. They have great charms, bracelets, necklaces and earrings that are appropriate for young girls. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. 964-1776. Port Boca Grande Lighthouse & Museum has a great selection of educational books and toys, fun stuffed animals, kids jewelry, T-shirts that change colors in sunlight and some that glow in the dark. Open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. 964-0060.
Children’clothing and more ...Boca Grande Marina has so much for kids. They’ve got hats, long- and short-sleeved T-shirts, Crocs, Jibbitz for Crocs (great stocking stuffers), Reefe sandals, shark tooth necklaces, kid-sized fishing rods and great tackle on sale. Open everyday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-2550.
Boca Grande Outfitters has clothing and swim wear for toddlers up to size 14-16. Nautical themed stuffed animals. Great selections from Patagonia, Vineyard Vines and Life is Good clothing items. Childrens shoes from Keen and Teva. Open every day, Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-2445.
Caribongo has kids Boca Grande T-shirts that change color when exposed to sunlight. Too cool! 855-9077.
Fresh Produce has colorful rompers, dresses, T-shirts, hats and more for your darling one in sizes 2T to 7-8. Great selections of stocking stuffers! 964-0800.Fugate’s has a huge amount of stuff for kids. From Guy Harvey and Roxy T-shirts, beach toys, activity books, paint sets, to toys, you can be sure to find something for your child or grandchild. Open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Gasparilla Inn Shop has great toys, games, activity books, jewelry, plush toys, and much, much more. Great fashions by Roberta Roller Rabbit for little girls featuring dresses, cover-ups and swim trunks for boys. Open Friday and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and all other days from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-4581.
Gasparilla Outfitters has their iconic logo’ed T-shirts for kids, and for the young adults there’s T-shirts, sweatshirts and shorts. Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. 964-0907.
Holly’s Island Shop has selections of beachy items that kids will absolutely love. From T-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry, stuffed animals, puppets, flip- flops to beach accessories you are sure to find something that will make a kid smile. Open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-2767.
Island Bike n’ Beach has everything that a kid would want or need when heading to the beach or pool. They’ve got beach toys, bathing suits, T-shirts, water guns, floaties and many more cool items. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. 964-0711.
Palm on Park has everything that your Boca Grande, Lilly Pulitzer loving child or grandchild loves. Their selections range in size from 3-6 months to girls size 16. Beautiful sweaters, dresses, swimsuits, jacket and pants sets and even some very handsome boys attire. Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-4448.
Ltl. Ariel has beautiful things for your child or grandchild in sizes that range from newborn to ages 7-8. From Boca Grande shirts, stuffed animals, soft toys to baby dolls, you will find that cherished item for your loved one. Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-2899.
Sea Squirts has really fun things for your fun child or grandchild. Whether you are looking for toys, books, games, beautiful holiday dresses or stocking stuffers, you just have to stop in and smile. There’s even a 40 percent off sale on select merchandise. Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-0311.
Unique Christmas cards ...• The Boca Grande Historical Society announces a new line of Christmas cards by local artist Patti Middleton, sold exclusively through their gift shop and museum,170 Park Ave. in the Historic Teacherage House. Stop in and browse their gift shop for a new selection of Atocha silver coin pendants and interesting books on the history of Gasparilla Island. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Thursday, and open Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Start there and discover our historic Boca Grande. 964-1600.
Really fun art ... Need a great laugh? You should plan on visiting Hughes Gallery, today, Friday, Dec. 9 and tomorrow for Missouri artist Tanya Varble’s hilarious clay sculptures. Nothing is sacred, or politically correct, for this wonderful artist. She’ll be at Hughes Gallery from noon until 4 p.m., today and tomorrow. Ongoing show through the holidays. 964-4273.
Get fit ...Check out Zumba! Classes are offered at the Louise du Pont Crowninshield House on Dec. 9, 16, 23 and 30, from 9 to 10 a.m. All fitness levels are welcome, cost is $12 per class. Taught by Chantal, RPT, RN. (941) 391-0189. Loose Caboose dinners ... The Loose Caboose will be serving dinners all weekend; however, from Monday, Dec. 5 through Christmas they will be closed for dinner. Dinners will again be available on Monday, Dec. 26. They are open for lunches every day. After Christmas, they will be open for dinner six days a week, closed on Wednesdays. 964-0440.
Sun Porch Sale ...• Adjacent to The Sun Porch, their annex shop has the best sale items. 50 to 70 percent off. Shop ladies clothing, accessories, jewelry and gifts. Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-2567.
Re-opened for dinner ...• Eagle Grille at the Boca Grande Marina has re-opened for dinner. Open Thursday through Sunday for delicious, island-inspired cuisine. To make your holiday easier, they have additional hours during Thanksgiving week. They will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for dinner. 964-8000.
• Boca Grande’s newest restaurant The North Village Cafe has opened at 5800 Gasparilla Rd. just beneath Patrick’s Thai Bistro & Sushi. The restaurant features a full service bar, fresh seafood, steak, prime rib, soup, salad and lighter fare. Open Wednesday through Saturday from 5 to 9 p.m. (941) 855-9037.
In the mood to dine?• The Main Dining Room at The Gasparilla Inn & Club is open for breakfast and dinner. All are invited to experience a true fine dining experience and the cuisine of chef Peter Timmins. Breakfast is available Monday through Saturday from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and on Sundays from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. Dinner is available from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Call 964-4535 for reservations.
Back to the beach ...• Holly’s Island Shop at 383 Park Ave. will be re-opening for the season today, November 4. Hours will be Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 964-2767.
Make Christmas easier ...• The Caribbean Room at The Temptation is still booking holiday parties. Make your life a little easier and order your holiday turkey with all the fixings from their kitchen. Just call Chef Kevin at (941) 964-2610.
More art on Park ...• Smart Studio at 370 Park Ave. has reopened for the season, featuring original artwork from Wini Smart, daughter Gail Cleveland and many more talented artists. The studio has a great selection of home accessories, jewelry, and gifts as well as artwork. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. 964-0519.
Dennis is back ... • Yoga with Dennis resumes for the season on Monday, Nov. 7 at 5:30 p.m. in the Crowninshield Community House. All levels of experience are welcome. Mats are provided. For more info call 964-2890.If your business has “new” news to share, contact Julianne at the Boca Beacon at 964-2995 or via email at email@example.com.
Get fit and flexible ...• Banyan Tree Pilates and Yoga is excited to announce that Nancy Cooper has started teaching pilates mat classes on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 a.m. and a 7:45 a.m. class on Fridays. There are also several Spin’Lates and Chair classes scheduled. Please email the studio for availability or visit their recently updated website for class descriptions: banyanstreetpilates.com. Their full schedule will be effective next week. Private and duet sessions are available and massage therapists are taking appointments. 320 East Railroad Ave. 964-4404.
If your business has “new” news to share, contact Julianne at the Boca Beacon at 964-2995 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments
Click for a larger view
Last 2 tweets from bocabeacon: