BY DANIEL GODWIN - Four weeks to go till Play-Off season begins, and then the pig will knock off pickers each week after the wildcard games.
Congrats to NAILS (John Naylor) and JEFF A (Jeff Ash) for a 13-3 week. Pickers at the top beware of BOCA BOB sneaking up on you, he has had a hot hand lately.
Favored teams this weekend are ...
• the Steelers (making their run to the big bowl game)
• Patriots (Brady is on fire with or without their defense)
• Jets (how far will they go into the playoff this year?)
• Lions (with da Bears hurting, this is your chance to head into uncharted waters to the big game)
• Saints (another hot QB and team at the right time)
• Dolphins (September and October all forgotten)
• Packers (what can we say, the whole team is still riding to perfection)
• Ravens (keep it going Joe)
• Broncos (winning in a different kind of way ...)
• 49ers (looking like the glory days of Montana and Young)
• Chargers (well, this division will be interesting if they keep winning)
• Seahawks (well, still nice to watch one more day of football, regardless)
Pickers are a little mixed on the Bucs at Jags (yea, who will show up?), Texans at Bengals (Texas boys a little hurt going into the tigers den), Falcons at Panthers (can Cam run for more?) and the G-men at Cowtown (both need this badly to stay at the top of their division). Good luck to all.
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments
Click for a larger view